The Buffalo Sabres Alumni Association will host the 15th annual Sa Read more [...]
Get Ready for Spring! See the world’s best paddling films. Food, Drink, Raffle Prizes, Discount Coupons for Kayak Rentals and Programs, and more. A portion of the proceeds goes to the Buffalo Niagara Waterkeeper. Enjoy ten films featuring Kayaking, Rafting, Canoeing. Rivers, Lakes and Waterfalls!
Paddler’s Social Hour
Social Hour & Film Screening Package includes appetizers one hour before Film Screening (6:00 to 7:00 pm), pizza, wings, veggies and fruit, dips, assorted cheese and crackers and a 20% Discount Coupon for Buffalo Paddleworks Kayak Rental. There will also be a VIP Only Drawing for One Free General Admission Ticket to Buffalo Riverworks Roller Derby.
- Admission to the Film Screening (7:00 to 10:00 pm)
- One free drink – beer, wine, soda
- $10 Discount Coupon for Buffalo Paddleworks Program
- Entry in Door Prize Drawing
- Portion of the ticket price goes to benefit Buffalo Niagara Waterkeeper
- All festival goers get a free digital subscription to Rapid Media’s new Paddling Magazine as well as Rapid Media’s kayak fishing magazine, Kayak Angle
- Entry into the Aqua-Bound Sweepstakes for a chance to win an Aqua-Bound prize pack (up to a $375 value)
You’ll be inspired to explore rivers, lakes and oceans, push extremes, embrace the paddling lifestyle and appreciate the wild places. More Info: www.BuffaloPaddleWorks.com
About The 2019 World Tour Paddling Film Festival
Since 2006, the Paddling Film Festival World Tour has been showcasing the very best paddling films. The World Tour screens in more than 120 cities around the world. Join us for this year’s best paddling films. You’ll be inspired to explore rivers, lakes and oceans, push extremes, embrace the paddling lifestyle and appreciate the wild places.
Since Rapid Media launched the festival back in 2006, the World Tour has screened 959 times to more than 282,864 audience members. Rapid Media has awarded $71,000 to paddling filmmakers and helped raise tens of thousands of dollars for charitable causes. The Paddling Film Festival World Tour has grown to become one of the largest paddling events in the world.