This tour showcases what makes Buffalo unique. From our beautiful Read more [...]
Event Category: Tours
Upcoming Dates:Wednesday, July 25, 2018 @ 6:00 PMWednesday, August 22, 2018 @ 6:00 PM
General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: Free
This bicycle tour offers great views of a variety of Buffalo sights, as we ride through the verdant streets and small parks that make the streets around Allentown and the West Side of Buffalo attractive places to live, work and play. You’ll see exquisite Victorian residences with great curb appeal, churches, gardens, the Medical Campus, and more. There’ll be a few stories of rich and influential Buffalonians and the green legacies they left behind for our enjoyment.
Meet in front of First Presbyterian Church at One Symphony Circle, Buffalo, NY 14201.
- Helmets are required for all tour participants. Each tour participant must have a bicycle in good working condition; participants are also required to sign a waiver before the tour.
- The minimum age for this tour is 14 years old.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and dress for the weather.
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled.
- Cameras are encouraged!