Grab your friends and family join us for an evening bar hoping bet Read more [...]
Join us for a night of warmth, food, and good company!
Hosted by and benefitting local nonprofit, Let There Be Light International!
Here’s what you can expect:
– Explore Buffalo tours of Silo City’s grain elevators
– Open bar with wine & beer
– Authentic East African hors d’oeuvres
– Silent auction with amazing local prizes
– Special guest speakers
– Music, Burundi Dancers, & more!
Let There Be Light International has helped more than 500,000 people in off-grid Africa gain access to solar energy in their homes and health clinics. A lack of light impacts safety, health, development, education, and economic outcomes. Solar lights change lives.
We’re so excited to celebrate with you!