This tour showcases what makes Buffalo unique. From our beautiful Read more [...]
Event Category: Tours
Upcoming Dates:Wednesday, October 3, 2018 @ 1:00 PMWednesday, October 17, 2018 @ 1:00 PM
General Admission: $52
Explorer Pass Admission: $47
The Village of Hamburg is one of Western New York’s charming village centers that today features a thriving restaurant scene with a wide variety of culinary choices. On this guided food tour, we’ll stop at six of those restaurants to sample some of their signature dishes showcasing the diversity of Hamburg restaurants.
A food tour of Hamburg wouldn’t be complete without a hamburger being included, but there is a lot more to sample at the local Hamburg restaurants.. Over the course of this tour, you will enjoy unique offerings ranging from appetizers to desserts: this tour is a complete meal!
As we stroll through the village, passing by historic buildings from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, you will learn about the history of the village as it has evolved over the past two centuries. On this unique tour offered by Explore Buffalo, you’ll discover treasures of both Hamburg history and cuisine!
Restaurants visited on this tour are:
- Butera’s Craft Beer & Craft Pizza
- Coyote Café
- Juicy Burger Bar
- Prima Oliva Café
- Comfort Zone Café
- Main Street Ice Cream
This tour meets at Butera’s at 32 Main Street, Hamburg, NY 14075. There is a free municipal parking lot with an entrance across Main Street, and another entrance on Buffalo Street. Abundant on-street parking is also available on Main Street and other village streets.
Tour Details / FAQs:
- Advance reservations are required for this tour. Reservations must be made by 4:30 PM the day prior to the tour.
- This tour is between 2.5 and 3 hours in length and includes tastings at six restaurants. Water is also provided at each stop. The total amount of food provided during the tour is equivalent to a substantial meal. To help keep the tour on time, we ask that you not place any additional orders during the tour.
- No substitutions are available for the tastings at each restaurant. Please be aware that various tastings include meat as well as dairy, wheat, and other potential allergens.
- The walking distance on this tour is minimal: about three-quarters of a mile in total.
- Due to small food establishments with steps at the entry or inside, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Explore Buffalo reserves the right to substitute restaurants if necessary.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!