Spend the weekend sampling wine paired with cheese. Sponsored by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese. Tickets are valid for both days of the event and include a tasting of 3 wines and a cheese sample at your choice of 10 participating wineries, and a commemorative wine glass from your starting winery.
Tickets do not include transportation. A list of suggested companies may be found here. A valid photo ID with proof of age is required to participate in wine tasting. Please have your ID ready upon arrival. Designated drivers and non-drinking attendees are welcome at the wineries at no charge.
Hours: Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm
Price: $22/person advance online thru Thursday, May 31st 9pm*
$27/person at wineries during event
Price includes tax.
Designated drivers and non-drinker attendees need no tickets. All are welcome at the wineries at no additional charge.Participating wineries:
- 810 Meadworks:
- Grilled Bacon Cheeseburger
- Arrowhead Spring Vineyards:
- Naturally Smoked Cheddar paired with Cabernet Franc.
- A Gust of Sun Winery:
- Ransomville: Killer Dill
- Spencerport: Smoked Gouda
- BlackBird Cider Works:
- X Sharp Cheddar / Yellow (12 months)
- Black Willow Winery:
- XXX Sharp Cheddar/ White (18 months), paired with Freyjas Passion, Riesling, Trilogy White Reserve, and Chardonnay.
- Chateau Niagara Winery:
- Smoked Gouda paired with Riesling.
- Freedom Run Winery:
- Steakhouse Onion paired with Riesling and Chardonnay.
- Honeymoon Trail Winery:
- Peppadew paired with Honeymoon Trail Chardonnay, Coyote and Chillin Catawba wines.
- Lake Ontario Winery:
- Smoked Gouda with Bacon paired with Lake Ontario Reds.
- Leonard Oakes Estate Winery:
- Sharp Cheddar / White (9-months)
- Liten Buffel:
- Bergenost paired with 2015 Cuvée.
- Long Cliff Winery & Vineyards:
- Bacon Cheddar paired with 2013 Lemberger Reserve.
- Midnight Run Wine Cellars:
- Garlic Buffalo Wing Cheddar paired with Baco Noir or Vidal Blanc Dry.
- Niagara Landing Wine Cellars:
- Pepperoni Cheddar paired with Rosebud Red and/or Hot Pepper wine.
- Salamaca Winery:
- Killer Dill paired with Chardonnay Reserve.
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery:
- Champagne Cheddar paired with our Sparklings (dry), Tiny Bubbles (semi-dry), and our Cracklings (sweet)!
- Schwenk Wine Cellars:
- XXX Sharp Cheddar / Yellow (18 months)
- Spring Lake Winery:
- The Winery at Marjim Manor:
- Horseradish Cheddar
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate:
- Maple with Bacon Cheddar paired with Pavilion Novelle de Regent (dry) and Toriamour (sweet).
- Vizcarra Vineyards:
- X-Sharp Cheddar/ White (12 months) paired with Vizcarra Red.
- 810 Meadworks: