AAUW Buffalo Branch to host a panel discussion “Opioid Crisis & Read more [...]
Event Category: For a Good Cause
This Holiday Season, help All WNY give to families who are in need. Partnering with The PRISCILLA Project at Jericho Road Community Health Center, we will be collecting baby essentials for refugee families and for high risk pregnancies.
Admission for this show is a $5 donation to The Priscilla Project. Or you can donate a gift from the wishlist below:
• Baby clothes (newborn to 6 months – nothing ripped or stained, please.)
• Receiving blankets
• Baby blankets
• Diapers (sizes 3-5) and wipes
• Baby thermometers
• Car seats (must be legal – manufactured within 5 years of donation date)
• Pack’n’plays (new or gently used)
• High chairs and strollers
• Baby books in languages other than English (especially Nepali, Swahili, Arabic, Burmese, Karen, and Kinyarwanda)
If you have any questions about if a donation is acceptable please reach out and ask at 716-886-0771
There will also be a door prize, the proceeds of the drawing going to The Priscilla Project.
Come out! Have fun!
Musical entertainment by:
Toy Box Brigade Ska/Punk/Rock from Buffalo
Skank, Smile, and Be Happy!
Daze Ago Reggae music with a punk rock attitude. Here to bless your mind and sooth your soul with musical bliss.
REGGIE CHILDS Ska-Punk-Reggae-Rock from Buffalo