If you’ve been to the Hamburg Music Fest then you know it is one of the best (IMO) Spring events in WNY. The Fest offers a fun filled day/night of live music and good times in the charming Village of Hamburg featuring 20+ venues hosting 30+ bands, a terrific venue for up and coming artists and a super cheap way to spend 8 hours (it’s only $10!). Adding to the festivities is the often overlooked fact that the event, in it’s 8th year (damn time flies!) is meant to raise money for charity.
What started as a good idea, a few bands at a couple local establishments quickly turned into a grand celebration of community where friends and neighbors could come out and support local music, local venues, and a good cause all wrapped together to create one big day-drinking, bar filling, reunion-like extravaganza.
During the Hamburg Music Fest you’ll be able to find music all over town and for the price of admission you can cruise the shuttle bus from venue to venue. Stay tuned for a full listing of participating venues, bands, food and drink on Step Out Buffalo or check out their website now.
BUY A WRISTBAND PEOPLE!
This is an event to raise money for charity, and there are some expenses – so please make sure you buy a wristband. New this year – specially designated undercover agents will be inspecting attendees wrists and anyone found listening to music without a wrist band will be forced to go on up stage and sing. (Yes – we made that up.)
In the past 8 years the Hamburg Music Fest has raised over $107,000 for local charities like 4Paws for Ability, Alex’s Lemonade Stand, Buffalo City Mission, Moving Miracles, Sadie’s Safe Harbor, local music education programs, fire departments, and more. (See a full list at hamburgmusicfestival.com). New this year – you can go online and buy a wristband with Paypal or a credit card (woot wooooot!)…or wristbands are available at the locations below. Buy yours now and tell your friends!
- The Alibi – 5822 Camp Rd
- Armor Inn Tap Room – 5381 Abbott Rd
- Attea & Attea, PC – 11 Main St
- BeHealthy Institute – 40 Main St
- Boots or Hearts Salon – 84 Lake St
- Braymiller’s Lanes – 39 Buffalo St
- The Burg – 14 Pierce Ave
- Butera’s – 32 Main St
- Comfort Zone Cafe – 17 Main St
- Coyote Cafe – 36 Main St
- The Craft Beer & Wine Co – 5421 S Abbott Rd OP
- Elderwood – 76 Buffalo St
- Chamber of Commerce – 6122 South Park Ave
- Hat Trix Bar & Grill – 4923 Southwestern Blvd
- J&M’s West End Inn – 340 Union St
- Jack Devine’s Pub – 4170 Southwestern Blvd
- JP Fitzgerald’s – 4236 Clark St
- Juicy Burger Bar – Staub Sq 1 Buffalo St
- Mammoser’s Tavern – 16 S Buffalo St
- Mason’s Grille 52 – 52 Main St
- NOCO – 108 Lake St
- Oasis Wine, Liquor & Hard Cider – 5999 S Park Ave
- Picture Your Walls – 184 Buffalo St
- The Pour House – 23 S Buffalo St
- Sweet Pea Bakery – Staub Sq 1 Buffalo St
- Ten Thousand Vines Winery – 8 S Buffalo St
Buy a wristband for a good cause! >>
You might also like…
[justified_image_grid preset=4 row_height=130 height_deviation=1 prettyphoto_social=yes prettyphoto_analytics=yes caption=fixed mobile_caption=same timthumb_crop_zone=t limit=3 hidden_limit=6 max_rows=2 aspect_ratio=16:9 disable_cropping=no recent_posts =yes recents_description=nicetime recents_include=city-guide post_ids_exclude=current]