As we all know, Buffalo LOVES its food.
We also love supporting local. When COVID hit The City of Good Neighbors came through to support their favorite spots however we could – including getting lots (and lots) of delivery from Uber Eats.
According to our friends at WGRZ, Uber Eats saw a lot of traffic – to some places more than others.
Here’s what and where people ordered the most Uber Eats delivery from in 2020:
- Tacos and pastelillos from Taqueria Ranchos La Delicias
- Wings and pepperoni pizza from Mister Pizza
- General Tso’s chicken and crab rangoon from Ling Ling
- French fries and chicken finger subs from Jim’s Steakout
- Takoyaki and gyoza from Taisho Bistro
- The Original Bocce from Bocce Pizza
- Tandoori chicken over rice and garlic naan from Alibaba Cafe
Some other fun Uber Eats facts? The most popular day of the week to order was Friday, the most popular time to order was 6PM, and -our personal favorite fact- the average percentage people tipped on their bill shot up to 30%!
Check out WGRZ’s full article here