From one-on-one personal training to group fitness classes for all skill levels, Jada Blitz Fitness offers options to help you reach your fitness goals.
This local fitness center opened a brand-new location in Williamsville in 2020, and it includes 30,000 square feet of space that’s spread over two floors.
- Power Yoga – Get ready for a dynamic version of traditional yoga that focuses on strength movements.
- Booty & Abs – This intense lower body workout will engage your core and pump your booty!
- Sunrise Yoga – Increase your flexibility, connect your body and mind with this early morning yoga flow class.
- Blitz Body – Mix cardio and resistance training for maximum calorie burn and muscle sculpting.
- Body Sculpt – Perform a variety of traditional weight training moves designed using weight bars, exercise bands and dumbbells.
- Total Body HIIT – Blast the fat off your body through this quick yet intense 30-minute total body HIIT session.
- Zumba – Get moving with this high-energy class choreographed to tone and tighten your entire body.
- Bootcamp – This intense, full body workout focuses on building core strength and improving muscle tone while testing your limits.
- Power Ride – Come ready to ride because this 50-minute energizing ride will build your endurance on and off the bike.
- Strength HIIT – Tone, tighten, and sculpt your muscles while getting a maximum calorie burn. Plus, you’ll keep burning calories after this workout.
- Rhythm Ride – Spice up your workout routine with this immersive 50-minute ride that is based to the beat of the music and focuses on strengthening your muscles.
- Combo Ride/Bootcamp – This class is the best of both worlds by combining riding and bootcamp.
- TRX – This suspension training class uses body weight exercises to develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously.
- Cardio Blast – This fast paced high repletion class will wake your body up and you’ll tighten and redefine your muscles along the way.
- Combo Cycle and TRX – First get pumped up by cycling and then get in some suspension training.
If you’re looking for a workout that’s personalized to your fitness goals, one-on-one personal training is the move. The trainers here will design a program that includes 30 to 60 minute sessions coupled with a custom “off day” workout plan.
Plus, these personal trainers are all about keeping you accountable both inside and outside of the gym.
Interested in learning more about their various fitness options? Book a tour of the facility right on their website or contact Jada Blitz Fitness at 716-568-9057. They also offer free fitness assessments and a complimentary pass for your first visit! Check out all of their membership options and more below.
Jada Blitz Fitness
4687 Transit Rd, Buffalo, NY