Buffalo Museum of ScienceAddress
1020 Humboldt Parkway
Buffalo, New York 14211
Committed to inspiring curiosity through exploration, the Buffalo Museum of Science is a non-profit educational institution dedicated to providing relevant science programming and services to children, families, adults, and schools in the Buffalo Niagara region. Through exhibits and interactive science studios designed for multi-generational learning, the Museum showcases its extensive collections of over 700,000 specimens and artifacts representing all facets of the natural world with an emphasis on Western New York. Opened in 1929 in Buffalo’s Olmsted-designed Martin Luther King, Jr. Park, the Museum is currently installing eight permanent interactive science studios to completely transform its visitor experience. The Museum also operates Tifft Nature Preserve in South Buffalo, a 264-acre urban wetland preserve on reclaimed former industrial land. Learn more at www.sciencebuff.org.
Open 7 Days a Week 10am-4pm
Objects of the Far East Tour
Included with museum admission and free for BMS members. See calendar for individual register link.
Upcoming Events at Buffalo Museum of Science
- Spooktakular Camp-In - Friday Oct. 20, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
- Lego Engineering Club - Saturday Oct. 21, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Lego Engineering Club - Saturday Oct. 21, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Behind-the-Scenes Collections Tour: Fins, Furs and Feathers - Friday Oct. 27, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- digiPlaySpace Member Preview - Friday Nov. 17, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- digiPlaySpace Opens to Public - Saturday Nov. 18, 2017 @ All Day