We offer multiple bikes that can fit varying amounts of people for Read more [...]
Erected in 1815 by Joseph Ellicott, this stone building operated as a land office until the 1830s. After the departure of the Holland Land Company, the building was used as a bank, a music school, and a church. With the threat of demolition looming Batavia High School rallied together to raise the funds to purchase and save the building. In 1894, the Holland Land Office Museum opened. For 125 years the museum has operated to conserve our local history. Exhibits and displays include the early development of Western New York, Native American culture, military, social, and industrial histories.
- Address: 131 W. Main St.