Hotel @ The LafayetteAddress
391 Washington Street
Buffalo, New York 14203
This landmark French Renaissance-style building was designed by Louise Blanchard Bethune, the first professional woman architect in the U.S. and built in 1904, during Buffalo’s industrial heyday for the Pan-American Exposition. Today the Hotel @ The Lafayette is a mixed-use building, incorporating a boutique hotel, magnificent banquet rooms, a brewery, restaurants and apartments.
We offer free Wi-Fi, an on-site fitness center and rooms with flat-screen cable TV. Guests of Hotel @ The Lafayette can enjoy a free breakfast each morning. Three restaurants are available on site, including Pan-American Grill & Brewery which serves American fare, and Mike A’s Steakhouse serving fine dining cuisine. Located minutes from Shea’s Performing Arts Center, Coca-Cola Field and First Niagara Center, 20-minute drive from Ralph Wilson Stadium, and South Park Stadium is 7 miles away.
The hotel features 57 unique Pan-American themed rooms, with your choice of one or two-bedroom suites, mini-suites and bridal suites, each of which offer all the modern conveniences visitors expect for short or long-term stays.
The Pan-American Grill & Brewery reprises the original hotel’s Grand Dining room and mezzanine, Murals Room, Teddy Roosevelt’s Trophy Room with fireplace, and the iconic Tap Room with the added twist of a full scratch brewery on site.
Make Hotel @ The Lafayette your overnight stay choice and enjoy the restored elegance of Buffalo’s newest landmark.
Upcoming Events at Hotel @ The Lafayette
- Hotel Lafayette Tours - Sunday May. 07, 2017 @ 11:00 am
- Women Who Move the City - Wednesday May. 10, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Brunch for Bumps - Sunday May. 21, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Hotel Lafayette Tours - Sunday Jun. 04, 2017 @ 11:00 am
- Hotel Lafayette Tours - Sunday Jul. 02, 2017 @ 11:00 am
- Hotel Lafayette Tours - Sunday Aug. 06, 2017 @ 11:00 am
- Hotel Lafayette Tours - Sunday Sep. 03, 2017 @ 11:00 am
- Hotel Lafayette Tours - Sunday Oct. 01, 2017 @ 11:00 am
- Hotel Lafayette Tours - Sunday Nov. 05, 2017 @ 11:00 am
- Hotel Lafayette Tours - Sunday Dec. 03, 2017 @ 11:00 am