Location Category: Business
Walking into Jada Blitz for your first workout, you will immediately realize that we are different than any gym in Western New York. Even with various fitness commodities including TRX Suspension trainers, an athletic turf, and Olympic power rack, we are much more than a state-of-the art fitness facility. As trainers and instructors lead clients through workouts and fitness classes, the energy is contagious and can be felt as soon as you enter the facility. Our staff is composed of a group of the most dedicated, eager to learn individuals, who have a true passion for leading their clients towards their fitness successes. Whether it be weight loss, increased strength, or overall fitness, our trainers know how to structure unique programs that ensure that you successfully reach your goals. Our trainers invest in their clients because they have faith that each and every one of them has the power to transform into something greater than they already are. If you prefer a group fitness atmosphere, Jada Blitz has a variety of unique classes to fit your fitness needs and keep you motivated along your journey to live a healthy lifestyle. Each week, instructors enthusiastically teach a variety of classes, including bootcamps and Surfset. With their unique and fun approach, they will keep your body guessing and provide a major calorie-burn.
I assure you that there is no other place in Buffalo that comes close to providing the type of atmosphere that Jada Blitz provides. When you are here, you are family.
- 24ft mounted wall rig – This will/can be used for TRX, X-fit style workouts, squats, pull-ups, and much more!
- Complete dumbbell rack – full dumbbell rack that go up to 150 lbs!
- New state-of-the-art equipment – Professional squat racks, adjustable & seated workout benches to accommodate any exercise you want to do!
- Modern Lounge Area – you won’t feel uncomfortable asking any of our professionals about any diet, nutritional, and training advice
- 4 Huge HDTV’s
- Upstairs exercise studio – feel the energy of doing yoga, zumba, or any of our body fit class
Address: 4685 Transit Rd.