Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural SiteAddress
641 Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14202
The Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site, Western New York’s only National Park Service facility, preserves the home in Buffalo, NY where Theodore Roosevelt became the 26th President of the United States. Opened to the public on September 14, 1971 and managed by a volunteer board of trustees who comprise the Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site Foundation, the Site provides opportunities for the public to understand the historic events surrounding the inauguration and conveys the lasting significance of Theodore Roosevelt’s presidency.
Upcoming Events at Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site
- Speaker Nite - "The Media and the President: Who Shapes Whom?" - Tuesday Jul. 25, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Teddy Bear Picnic - Thursday Jul. 27, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- TEDDY BEAR PICNIC - Thursday Jul. 27, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Coloring Nite - Tuesday Aug. 01, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- TRIVIA NITE - Tuesday Aug. 15, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm