One of our most popular posts over the past couple years has undoubtably been about Campfire Grill, a one-of-a-kind breakfast spot with some of the best pancakes in town and then some. Now, fans of this locally owned all-day breakfast restaurant have a second location to visit.
If you haven’t heard about Campfire Grill, allow us to introduce you. It’s a camping inspired restaurant with a rustic ambiance and camping inspired menu offering a list of homemade, specialty hotcakes, griddle toast (aka french toast) and griddle toast logs, omelets, and and a bunch of breakfast combos and specialties.
Lucky for the Northtowns, Campfire Grill just opened a second location at 9980 Main Street in Clarence at the end of October 2020 and people are pumped about it. The soft open comes at a time when capacities and hours are already limited due to the pandemic, so please be prepared for a wait as they gather their footing in the new restaurant. If you’re familiar with the Depew location, a long wait due to high demand won’t come as much of a surprise.
In a recent Facebook post Campfire Grill explained, “We would just like to ask people to be patient with us as we go through the next couple weeks. We will only be taking reservations and call ahead tables for up to 4 people. We understand that this is not ideal, as we are a family of 7. So we just ask for your patience and understanding as we approach this new hurdle. We truly appreciate each and every customer that continues to support our restaurant.”
Take a look at their over-the-top (in the best way) hotcakes menu:
- S’MORES PLEASE: Graham crackers, marshmallows, & chocolate chips. No camping trip is complete without them!
- COUNTRY APPLE SURPRISE: Diced apples, bacon, & drizzled w/caramel sauce. Don’t forget the whipped cream.
- FRESH BERRY GOOD CAKES: You can choose blueberries or strawberries. You could even get both of them!
- CRUMBLE CAKES: Apple, blueberry, or strawberry. Don’t ask us how we did it, just know..they are awesome!
- OREO CAKES: Did we really mix Oreo’s w/our fluffy hotcakes & top them w/caramel sauce?? Yes we did!!
- CHOCOLATE & PEANUT BUTTER CUP CAKES: This classic flavor combination inside a hotcake Superb choice.
- CINNAMON ROLL CAKES: How GOOD can it get? Try these cakes! Cinnamon roll filling, vanilla icing & hotcakes, BAM!