You guys! We have some super exciting news – we launched a podcast this week called “Step Out Buffalo’s Hump Day Podcast“. We’ll be releasing it into your evergrowing Podcast feed on the reg to keep you up-to-date on all things to do/eat/drink/see around Western New York. Make sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts. You can listen to our first episode below!
Where to listen (we’re updating this as they get posted!):
- Anchor: anchor.fm/stepoutbuffalo/episodes/June-20—24-Best-things-to-do-this-weekend-e1le5i/a-a430ka
- Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/step-out-buffalos-hump-day-podcast/id1401396333?mt=2&i=1000414220860
- Sticher: stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/step-out-buffalos-hump-day-podcast
- Spotify: Coming soon!
- Google Podcasts: google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80ZTQzNGQ4L3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz
- RadioPublic: radiopublic.com/step-out-buffalos-hump-day-podcas-85nOJx
- Breaker: breaker.audio/step-out-buffalos-hump-day-podcast
- Pocket Casts: pca.st/K0oA
Here’s everything you need to know:
Your weekly – sometimes more – hosts are Emily Morrow (Co-founder & Director of Storytelling) and Lauren Spoth (Creative Marketing Director & Buffalover) from Step Out Buffalo
A podcast about what to do, eat, drink, and see all around Buffalo and Western New York. You know StepOutBuffalo.com? It’s kinda like that, but in podcast form. We will be in your feed talking about the best things to do this weekend every. single. week. Plus we’ll throw in episodes about other Step Out-themed stuff you should know about. You can count on the episodes being 15 minutes or less, light-hearted, WNY-focused, and about things you actually want to know.
Our weekly “Best things to do this weekend” episodes will be posted every Hump Day (AKA Wednesday) at 12 am, plus we have plans to drop some other good Buffalo nuggets in your feed as we come across them and feel the need to tell you all about it.
Because it was time. Everyone who works at Step Out Buffalo is a podcast nerd. We live for them, and we think it’s time to start bringing our readers SOB in podcast form. Some stuff will be info you can get from other platforms like StepOutBuffalo.com, Facebook, @stepoutbuffalo on Instagram/Snapchat, and our email newsletter, aaaaaaand some stuff will be off the cuff, real-time real talk.
Let us know what you want to hear about – DM us on Instagram @stepoutbuffalo or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.