When is Local Restaurant Week Spring 2017?
March 20th – 26th
CALLING ALL FOOD LOVERS (ok, if you’re on StepOutBuffalo.com we already know you love food lbh), Local Restaurant Week is here once again! Tons, and we mean toOooOoOns of local restaurants all across WNY participate in this biannual event…and some/we might say it’s the best week of the year. I mean, some of these places are serving up several courses starting at just $20.17. Which means that for twenty freakin’ dollars and seventeen cents/day you can eat like royalty for an entire WEEK. Woof.
Over the years that WNY’s Local Restaurant Week has been a thing, there have been some real players in town that just get it, serving up LRW participants for 17 seasons or more. These are the real OG’s. Of course, we’ve got you covered with a list of these bad boys so that you can pay your respects and get ta eat on in style. You’re welcome. XO. For a list of new additions check out 18 Restaurants That are Spankin’ New to Local Restaurant Week.
- Seabar – 475 Ellicott St, Buffalo
- Shango Bistro and Wine Bar – 3260 Main St., Buffalo
- The Roycroft Inn – 40 S Grove St., East Aurora
- Rick’s on Main – 687 E Main St., East Aurora
- Marco’s Italian Restaurant – 1085 Niagara St., Buffalo
- Chocolate Bar – 114 W Chippewa St., Buffalo
- Gate House Grill – 8220 Main St., Buffalo
- Mr. Bill’s Restaurant & Bar – 1500 Cleveland Dr., Buffalo
- Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant – 3785 South Park Ave., Blasdell
- Rizzo’s Casa di Italia Restaurant – 2763 Eggert Rd., Tonawanda
- Amici Ristorante – 2516 Elmwood Ave. Kenmore
- Black & Blue Steak and Crab – Williamsville Place, 5493 Sheridan Dr., Buffalo
- Curly’s Grille & Banquet Center – 647 Ridge Rd., Lackawanna
- Cecelia’s Ristorante & Martini Bar – 716 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo
- Mangia Ristorante – 4264 N Buffalo Rd., Orchard Park