When it comes to breakfast sometimes all you want/need is some bacon, eggs, toast, hash-browns…and some really freakin’ carbalicious buttery pancakes. Well lucky you because we’ve got the *perfect* spot to get all of the above. Meet Campfire Grill, one of the most delicious hidden gem breakfast spots in all the land and dare we say, the place with the best pancakes in town. But before you take on this one-of-a-kind breakfast spot, there are 5 things you need to know.
1. They have THE BEST pancakes around.
Believe me, these are not your average pancakes. In fact, on the menu they actually call them hot cakes so like, they’re literally not your average pancakes. They’ve got 6 different kinds of hot cakes so here we go:
- Plain, Old-Fashioned Ones – These are strictly for the traditional folks (aka keep reading if you want to actually live your life).
- S’mores Please! – First, you take the graham. You stick the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the ‘mallow…. and mix it with the pancake batter. The you get seconds. Some please!
- Country Apple Surprise – Picture this: fluffy pancakes with soft, warm diced apples inside and a creamy drizzled on top loaded with whipped cream. We like them apples~
- Fresh Berry Good – Blueberries, strawberries, or both? Your pancakes your choice!
- Oreo – Oh yeah they did. They’re also drizzled in caramel sauce aka yuuuuuuuumm~
- Cinnamon Roll – Whoever came up with this idea is genius. These fan favorite hot cakes may be *THE BEST* hot cakes you ever put in your mouth. Cinnamon roll filling + vanilla icing + pancakes topped with whipped cream. You don’t even need syrup. It doesn’t get any better than this folks.
2. Griddle toast logs are a MUST.
Wtf are those? Basically, French toast rolled with cream cheese filling along with fresh blueberries or strawberries, then rolled again in cinnamon sugar. And topped with whipped cream. Obviously. These things are freakin’ amazing, and you won’t find them anywhere but Campfire. DO NOT (I repeat, DO NOT) leave Campfire Grill without getting these.
3. All of the fruity syrups are homemade (and *delish*).
They’ve got strawberry and apple cider cinnamon homemade syrups on the regular, and sometimes if you’re lucky you’ll find yourself with a blueberry. Don’t be surprised when you wind up drizzling this pure goodness on EVERYTHING.
4. Always check the special board.
Campfire has the best specials going at all times. Before you order anything, make sure you know what the specials of the day are. You may just find cannoli hot cakes, brat scramble, or a breakfast garbage plate. Once they’re gone they’re gone – so get ’em while you can!
5. You will leave with a full stomach.
A word of advice: come hungry and ready to indulge. You may need to hit the gym later…just give yourself a few hours to digest. Don’t say we didn’t warn ya 😉
Address: 3003 Walden Ave
Depew, NY 14043
Hours: Sun: 7am-2pm; Mon: Closed; Tues-Thurs: 7am- 4pm; Fri: 7am-8pm; Sat: 7am- 4pm