Summer 2018 at Darien Lake is about to be lit, y’all. This year’s lineup is stacked. End of story. Almost 25 major names are coming to town aka the talent is off the charts.
Post Malone kicked off the season on May 26. Many more big names will hit the stage aka get ready for the best summer ever. The lineup is really diverse, too. From country to hip-hop to classic rock to metal, there’s shows for all musical tastes.
Real talk. This lineup is better and bigger than ever before. Our advice? Make your concert plans now or feel the FOMO later.
- May 26: Post Malone
- June 3: The Championship Tour: Kendrick Lamar, SZA, Schoolboy Q and more!
- June 19: Dead & Company
- June 24: Zac Brown Band
- June 26: Poison with Cheap Trick
- June 27: Dave Matthews Band
- June 28: Chris Stapleton
- July 3: Logic
- July 13: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- July 21: Lady Antetbellum
- July 22: Kesha & Macklemore
- July 24: Godsmack & Shinedown
- July 25: Vans Warped Tour
- August 3: Slayer
- August 4: Dierks Bentley
- August 7: Chicago & REO Speedwagon
- August 10: Jason Aldean
- August 12: Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson
- August 16: Miranda Lambert and Little Big Town
- August 18: Kidz Bop Live
- August 24: G-EAZY & Lil Uzi Vert
- September 3: Breaking Benjamin & Five Finger Death Punch
- September 5: Deep Purple & Judas Priest
- September 7: Niall Horan
- September 28: Kid Rock & Brantley Gilbert
Highlight your faves from this list and head over to Live Nation to get your tickets ASAP. Remember your concert ticket gets you complimentary same-day admission into the Theme Park. That’s two tickets for the price of one. #winning