Taka and Khin, restaurant owners moved to Buffalo in 2012 Read more [...]
Restaurant Category: Casual
DeFlippo’s, built in 1870, is one of Lockport’s oldest landmarks. It was originally owned by carriage makers Brown & Bronson. Dominick & Barbara DeFlippo purchased this property in 1941 to relocate a thriving ice business.
In 1946 Dominick, inspired by his wife’s delicious sauce, began the restaurant business. With the help and support of the entire family a very successful restaurant emerged. For the next 31 years, dining out for great Italian food has meant DeFlippo’s.
- Good For::
- Handicap Access
- Outdoor Seating