Taka and Khin, restaurant owners moved to Buffalo in 2012 Read more [...]
Restaurant Category: Casual
In 1946, Louise Duffney opened a corner Gin Mill at Sheridan Drive and Millersport Highway in Amherst, New York, just north of Buffalo.
It was in 1969 that the local tavern known simply as Duff s served up their first batch of chicken wings. Selling nearly 20 pounds of wings a week, Duff s began to create a name for itself and a reputation for having the best wings in Buffalo. It was around 1985 that it was established that Duff s wings were indeed famous, and the name became official. Duff s Famous Wings in Amherst, New York still operates in the same original location.
Duff s Famous Wings restaurants put the same tradition into making every batch of authentic Buffalo wings; the same tradition that was used when Louise introduced the wings in 1969.
- Good For::
- Handicap Access