Parkway Prime Steakhouse & Lounge is located at the DoubleTree Read more [...]
Restaurant Category: Casual
Tappo, Italian for cork, is proud to welcome our guests to downtown Buffalo to enjoy great American Italian cuisine, wines in an urban chic atmosphere.
Max Guests Per Igloo: 8
Rental Time: 2 hours (unless otherwise specified)
Package Rate: $400 (includes food & beverages listed below)
- Choice of Two Warm Beverage for the Group: Mulled Red Wine, Carmel Spiked Cider, Whiskey Hot Toddy
- Choice of Two Bottles Off of Our $16 Wine List
- First Course – Hosts Choice of Caesar or Tossed Salad for the group, Warm Italian Bread & House-Seasoned Olive Oil
- Second Course – Hosts Choice of Two of the Following Entrees:
Pork Ragu Over Rigatoni Pasta
Orecchiette Pasta (Sausage or Vegetarian White Wine & Garlic Sauce)
Hand-Made Meatballs with Orecchiette Pasta and House Tomato Sauce
Rigatoni Alla Vodka
Breaded & Fried Chicken Cutlets
- Third Course – Assorted Dessert Platters
Booking: Credit card is required to reserve an igloo. Reservations are only accepted by Amanda Wisezala, General Manager. Click Here to Download Credit Card Authorization Form. Please submit all inquires and requests to us via email.
Advance Requirements: Entrées must be pre-ordered.
Prohibited: Smoking or vaping of any kind.
Tax and gratuity not included. Additional food and beverages may be purchased a la carte.
- Happy Hour
- Outdoor Seating
$15 bottles of wine
Sunday Supper: Family style meal including cheese bread, tossed salad, pasta Bolognese, meatballs and cannoli. $16/person