Rumor Has It
A recent tweet and article by BfloFoodTrucks.com states that Macarollin’ is coming to Buffalo. @Macarollin retweeted it – is that considered confirmation these days? The truck was originally founded in Rochester and has expanded since to include franchise opportunities. The new Buffalo truck is supposedly joining the scene in Spring 2014.
Here’s what BfloFoodTrucks.com had to say about the new truck rollin’ out:
“Macarollin’ is bringing gourmet mac and cheese to a street corner near you. Started in Rochester, NY, the mac and cheese loving crew are bringing a truck to Buffalo in the spring of 2014.”
Macarollin’ has made some previous appearances in Buffalo at Food Truck Tuesday with another Rochester Food Truck, Brick-n-Motor. This is what the menu looked like:
- Classic ($7) – chedder/Gruyere blend with cavatappi pasta. Topped with rosemary scented bread crumbs.
- Bacon ($8) – Bacon topped with maple gastrique & rosemary scented bread crumbs
- Lobster ($9) – Maine lobster with sherry shallot crumbs, gastrique and tarragon scented breadcrumbs.
Will this truck be able to compete with recent addition to the Buffalo food truck scene, Fallymac? I dont know… Fallymac is good. Really good. See our feature on Fallymac, here. Guess we’ll have to wait until “Spring” (which could mean June around here) to find out if Macarollin’ is packin’ some serious mac & cheese.
What do you think about Macarollin’ joining the lineup?
SOB FEATURED RESTAURANTS
- Pearl Street Grill & Brewery is a Downtown Staple | Review
- The Archer Hits the Bull’s-eye | Review
- Dina’s in Ellicottville: Too Good to be True? | Review
- Escape to Russell’s & Salvatore’s Grand Hotel | Review
- Dinosaur Bar-B-Que – Worth the Wait? | Feature
- Siena: Too Good Not to Notice | Review
- SATO Spans the Culinary Spectrum | Feature