This non-profit organization is dedicated to helping women learn, grow and thrive, but is so much more than that. SheCAN! is a community of supportive and motivated women, focused on becoming the best version of themselves.
Their mission is to help all women; regardless of age, race or socio-economic status; step into their power and become their best self, so they, in turn, can give their best to others and help them do the same!
SheCAN! hosts a minimum of 7 to 9 live and virtual educational events each month. These events focus on positive mindset, personal and professional development, and health and wellness. From live presentations over dinner featuring local speakers, to casual and informal virtual presentations , to fun networking opportunities, they offer a variety of events to help women connect, learn and become their best selves.
Interested? You can join SheCAN! for less than $ 1.00 a day! Learn More at theshecannetwork.com.
If you are a life-long learner who values friendship, connection and support, this community may be perfect for you.
Annual SheCAN! Membership Includes:
- Free attendance to all virtual monthly events
- Free attendance at our live monthly speaker presentation, which includes dinner
- Opportunity to connect and develop friendships at our fun monthly networking events
- Access to the Members-only Resource Center
- Opportunity for Partner and Member-to-Member discounts
- Access to SheCAN! Coaches and Mentors
If you’re interested in becoming a member or you want to learn more about SheCAN! head over to their website or send a message to email@example.com.
Become the Best Version of Yourself!