We all know Halloween is the best time of the year (sorry, Christmas lovers)
Step Out Buffalo readers have gone all out with their Halloween decorations this year. From Pirate light shows to creating realistic cemeteries, Buffalo natives are turning their front lawns into must-see Halloween attractions. We’ve compiled some of our favorites from your DMs and this post and this post below. Check ’em out and Happy Halloween!
Want us to feature your Halloween home in our 2021 best-of roundup? Email your photos/videos and address to email@example.com by Friday, October 15, 2021!
1. “Pirate Light Show” // Address: 59 Presidio Place, Williamsville
2. “Skeleton Playground” // Address: Winding Woods Ln., Hamburg
3. “Dareus’s Doom”// Address: Colvin between Crosby and McKinley, Kenmore
4. “12 ft. Slendermen”//Address: Morningside, Williamsville
5. “Creepy Crypts”//Address: White Rd., Cheektowaga
6. “Breaking (Bones) & Entering”//Address: Hertel intersection just before you reach Delaware Park
7. “Sideshow Freakshow”//Address: McKinley Ave., Kenmore
8. “Halloween Town” // Address: Sheffield Ave., South Buffalo
Bonus: Tune your radio to 88.5 FM after dusk for a surprise
9. “The Last Tailgate” // Address: Clearview Dr., West Seneca
10. “Scare-antula” // Address: Oakwood, East Aurora
Video courtesy of Camille Perelli Rozanski
11. “Enter If You Dare” // Address: Greenway, Grand Island
Video courtesy of Bree Wojnar
12. “Hockey Hall of Horrors” // Address: Creekbend Court, Clarence
Bonus: This set up is complete with an actual zambonie
13. “Lancaster Haunted Garage” // Address: 496 Pleasant View Drive, Lancaster NY
Its worth the drive to look, but it also does a Haunted Garage to benefit SPCA of Erie County on October 30 & 31. Check out more about it at lancasterhauntedgarage.com.
14. “Yard of Terror” // Address: 84 Laverack Ave Depew
Yard of Terror is a haunted house for charity located in Depew, NY. It is free to walk through but they also accept donations and use them towards the local community. In the past, donations were used to buy food for holidays for families in need, coats for the local school district, Christmas presents for families that had hardships, etc. There are 5 families who spend their own money and a whole lot of time to build it. This year they also have a non-scary trick or treat for the kiddos on October 25. Learn more about it at their Facebook!
15. “The Cemetery is Lit” // Address: Cranwood Lane in Orchard Park
Lights on on from 7-9:30.
Video courtesy of Nicole Cristen
16. “Pumpkin Patch” // Address: 27 Crosby Ave Lockport
Huge Halloween display.. 3 houses long! All done by Mike and Dea Stawicki with more and more added every day till Halloween.
17. “Graestone Manor Haunted B&B” // Address: 4049 Root Rd Gasport
Many displays encompass the property: witches, Frankenstein, werewolves, skeletons and more at the Bed and Breakfast called Graestone Manor. They have a circular driveway where you can drive through and see all of the different Halloween creepiness!
18. “The Nightmare Before Christmas” // Address: 42 Wabash Ave Cheektowaga
Lights are changed nightly to give it a new look each night!
19. “Haunting on Michigan Ave” // Address: 2245 Michigan Ave, Niagara Falls
20. “Haunted Campground” // Address: Delwood Rd, Kenmore
21. “The Dead Come to Life” // Address: Corner of Pine St. and East Union in the village of Hamburg
Video courtesy of Jacob Czuba
22. “Party in the Cemetery” // Address: Hunt Ave in the village of Hamburg
Lights are on 6-10 everyday
23. “Haunted Graveyard” // Address: Valley Cr Ln Hamburg
24. “Proceed with caution…” // Address: Brookside, West Seneca
25. “Monster House” // Address: Woodward Ave.
26. “Shiver me Timbers” // Address: Cherry Creek, NY
27. “Deadman’s Ranch”// Address: 402 Terrace Blvd. Depew, NY
28. “The Spider House”// Address: 236 McKinley Ave, Kenmore
29. “Watching You” // Address: Deerhurst Park, Kenmore
Video Courtesy of Kevin Caprio
30. “The Spooky House” // Address: 918 Sherwood Ct Depew
Video Courtesy of Industrial Blue
31. “Claude-O-Ween” // Address: Claude Dr., Cheektowaga
Video courtesy of Thomas Simmons