The Lake Effect Ice Cream scoop shop in Lockport may be closed for the season (spring can’t come soon enough), but you still have one more chance to visit the shop for some quality ice cream at a great price. As owners Jason Wulf and Erik Bernardi prepared for their fourth annual pint sale, they shared a few tips to get you ready for Saturday. One tip from us – don’t shop on an empty stomach!
Jason & Erik’s Official Guide to the Lake Effect Pint Sale
– The sale will begin at 12:00 pm this Saturday at our scoop shop on 79 Canal St. Lockport.
– People traditionally begin lining up as early as 10:00am to get a good spot in line.
– Lloyd Taco Truck will be slinging tacos from 11am – 2pm in case you are hungry while in line and after you get your pints.
– The pints will all be first come, first serve. We will post a flavor board and remove flavors as we run out of them.
– All pints will be $3.00 each tax included.
– We will be selling our “free small cone” wooden nickels for 3.00 each.
– We will be selling gift certificates in any amount.
– Credit cards, and cash will be accepted.
– Some pup cups will be available for $2.00 each.
– The sale will close at 4:00 pm.
Here is the list of flavors that we will have in pints… (all are in different amounts):
Big Wayne’s Cake Batter
Black Raspberry Truffle
Frozen Hot Chocolate
Amaretto Chocolate Cherry
Whiskey Brown Sugar
Silver Cloud Vanilla
Peanut Butter Epiphany
Berns Butterscotch Praline
White Chocolate Pistachio
Turtle Brownie Bliss
Strawberries and Cream
Paula’s Glazed Donut
Trick or Treat
NEW Cherry Bomb
NEW Appalachian Trail
See you Saturday!!
PS… We have WAY more pints than in the photo.
To learn more about Lake Effect Ice Cream, visit their website or Facebook.
Lake Effect Ice Cream
79 Canal St. Lockport