With Buffalo’s food scene on the rise, the mere thought of trying all of the restaurants you’ve been meaning to go to can seem overwhelming. Thankfully we’re here to
bribe motivate you to get it in gear and head into some of the tastiest, coolest, and newest restaurants that have sprung up all over Western New York.
The #SOBFoodBucketList Challenge is calling for anyone and everyone who wants to expand their eating horizons this summer and get some glory/swag in the process. Sound good? Then keep reading.
All summer long we want you to try at least 10 restaurants from our list of recent favorites and post a photo of each one on Instagram with the hashtag #SOBFoodBucketList. Here’s how it works:
- Check out our list of essential restaurants you’ve gotta try this summer and go to at least 10 of them before September 8, 2015 (A.K.A. the end of summer.). You must use the hashtag #SOBFoodBucketList and mention the restaurant you’re at. (Your account must be public for us to be able to see your photos!!)
- Each person who uploads 10 pictures from at least 10 restaurants of the 20 on our list (below) with the #SOBFoodBucketList hashtag will get a free Step Out Buffalo t-shirt (to be handed out after the end of the contest) and will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate (winner chosen randomly) to one of the restaurants on our bucket list (which will remain a surprise until the end of the contest)!
- On your 10th photo, tag us and tell us you’ve completed the challenge! (This one is uber important…)
That’s it! Yes, it is that easy.
The Restaurant List:
- 5 Points Bakery
- Allen Burger Venture
- Allen Street Poutine
- Big Ditch Brewing Company
- Black Iron Bystro
- Bourbon and Butter
- British Chippy
- Buffalo Proper
- Elm Street Bakery (Dinner Service!)
- Hydraulic Hearth
- Melting Point
- Moor Pat
- The Black Sheep
- The Griffon Gastro Pub
- Ulrich’s 1868 Tavern
- Valle of Mexico
- Winfield’s Pub
What are you waiting for?! Ladies and gentlemen, let the first ever #SOBFoodBucketList Challenge begin! And may the hashtags be ever in your favor.
For updates on the best things to eat, drink & do in WNY, sign up for our newsletter!
You might also like…
[justified_image_grid preset=4 row_height=130 height_deviation=1 prettyphoto_social=yes prettyphoto_analytics=yes caption=fixed mobile_caption=same timthumb_crop_zone=t limit=3 hidden_limit=6 max_rows=2 aspect_ratio=16:9 disable_cropping=no recent_posts=yes recents_description=nicetime recents_include=restaurant-reviews post_ids_exclude=current]