Let’s keep it simple. The #1 reason to brunch is bottomless mimosas. Sip, sip, hooray– there’s another place pouring unlimited bubbly in Buffalo.
But did you know that WD Bar & Grille is serving up a bucket list worthy brunch buffet every Sunday? Now you do – thank us later. Here are a bRunch of things you should know before heading to eat the best meal of the day at WD Bar & Grille:
1. The perfect timing- Brunch here runs from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., giving you options to either hit brunch bright and early, or have enough time to sleep in, and THEN hit the buffet.
2. The unlimited booze- Wake up, drink up. How many mimosas is too many mimosas? The limit does not exist. That’s the beauty of bottomless.
3. The menu- Choose savory or sweet. Why not both? With an omelet station, carving station, and crepes you have options to satisfy your sweet tooth and your savory cravings.
4. The view- Panoramic views of our favorite city from the dining room and the patio? That’s a view we will always wake up “early” for!
5. The location- Brunch is located inside the Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino aka visit the brunch buffet before you hit the slots. We hear it’s good luck!
TL;DR [Too Long; Didn’t Read]
But first, champagne is always the right answer. Aim for the jackpot, but if you fall short at least you have a mimosa buzz. Brunch is happening every Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at WD Bar & Grille, and the bottomless mimosas are calling your name.
WD Bar & Grille
Address: Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino, 1 Fulton St, Buffalo, NY
Brunch Buffet: Sunday 10 am – 2 pm