Last week we did our first exclusive LIVE (meaning don’t judge us) restaurant interview on Facebook with Brad and Caryn Rowell from The Grange Community Kitchen in Hamburg. The soon-to-be-open restaurant (for lack of a better, more all-encompassing term) is located in the Grange Building, formerly Tina’s Italian Kitchen right on Main Street in the Village. We stopped in for a tour of the beautifully renovated space, asked a bunch of questions that we (and everyone else) were dying to know, had some laughs, and got alllllll the details. Here’s the TLDW (too long, didn’t watch) recap of our Facebook Live video…
- The Grange will be open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Their hours are Breakfast 7:30 to 11am, Lunch 11am to 2:30pm, Happy hour 4:30 to 6pm, Dinner from 4:30 to 9pm Tuesday through Thursday, until 10 pm Friday and Saturday. Closed Sunday and Monday.
- Pastry Chef Emily Savage will make a rotating menu of baked goods fresh daily, for example pastry hearts, muffins, scones, and croissants!
- The Grange is working exclusively with Public espresso + coffee to perfect their coffee program and will serve Public coffee upon opening.
- The food at The Grange will be based on seasonality and availability of ingredients versus a focus on one type of cuisine.
- The Grange has a wood burning pizza oven from Naples, Italy.
- The patios (front and side) are dog-friendly!
- The Grange will have a lot going on when it comes to beverage choices, including a seasonal craft cocktail program and half pours of beer and wine.
You might also like…[justified_image_grid preset=4 row_height=130 height_deviation=1 prettyphoto_social=yes prettyphoto_analytics=yes caption=fixed mobile_caption=same timthumb_crop_zone=t limit=3 hidden_limit=6 max_rows=2 aspect_ratio=16:9 disable_cropping=no recent_posts=yes recents_description=nicetime recents_include=dining-news post_ids_exclude=current]