Our furry best friends: they love us unconditionally, jump for joy whenever they see us, and are THE BEST snuggle partners…ever (especially in this cold af weather). How can we ever repay them? With a super fun day at Doggone Great Time [link url] that’s how. Here’s 10 ways your pooch will have the time of their life at boutique doggy day care:
10. She’ll get plenty of exercise…
Being stuck at home alone all day is no fun. Dogs need to run around, and daycare provides them with an active environment where they can socialize and interact with their peers to burn up some of that crazy energy. Think of it as a dog’s version of a few hours at the gym but like, actually fun tho.
9. …but she’ll also have as much down time as she wants.
At Doggone Great Time, older or less active dogs who just want to chill don’t have to keep up with the puppies. There’s plenty of soft furniture for lounging, and always someone to cuddle with.
8. He’ll make lots of new friends….
Mental stimulation is just as important as physical activity, especially for dogs who just want a few canine pals to hang out with and a human to talk to them throughout the day and give them lots of belly-rubs.
7. …but he’ll never get lost in the crowd.
Doggone Great Time’s smaller size allows your dog to make special connections with friends he sees all the time, and lets DGGT really get to know each dog’s likes, dislikes, behaviors, and quirks. Regular visitors say their dogs consider DGGT a second family.
6. When she gets home she’ll be out like a light.
The old cliché is true: A tired dog is a good dog. Most pups who’ve been running around with their friends all day will conk out the minute they hit the couch and sleep well throughout the night. Which means 100% snuggle time with you. You’re welcome.
5. DGGT is flexible in the best way Between Google, Yelp, and Facebook, Doggone Great Time has 43 five-star ratings and counting. The most-often-cited reasons for the lovefest? The owner’s personal touch, knowledge of canine behavior, flexibility in drop-off and pick-up times, and true love of dogs.
4. DGGT’s got you covered overnight, too. Doggone Great Time does daycare AND boarding,so when you have to travel you’ll know your dog is safe and happy in a trusted, familiar environment.
3. DGGT’s prices are about the lowest in town. As a small, boutique doggie daycare and boarding facility, Doggone Great Time has low overhead, and that savings is passed on to you, so regular visits won’t put you in the poorhouse. Two or three days a week at daycare are the best investment you can make in your best friend’s happiness — and at just $22 a day ($33 for overnight), DGGT has the competition beat.
2. It’ll put a smile on his face (and yours!).
Dogs who attend daycare on a regular basis are simply less work for their owners; they’re less destructive, less needy, calmer around people, and friendlier with other pets. Plus, you don’t have to worry about running home right after work to let him out and feed him — DGGT can handle that for you.
1. And the No. 1 reason your dog should visit Doggone Great Time? Your first day is free if you mention Step Out Buffalo!
Doggone Great Time
798 Abbott Road, Buffalo, NY 14220