Cool moms (IRL or at heart) — this shop was designed with you in mind.
Molly + KATE joined the local shopping scene almost a year ago in July of 2017. This upscale lifestyle boutique is owned by two sisters. Can you guess their names? Molly and Kate are complete opposites, and it totally works. Molly is all about home goods and Kate is all about clothing. Together they are bringing the best of both worlds to the heart of Hamburg.
Molly and Kate decided to open the shop over a bottle of wine… because when else do you make life-changing decisions. The original plan was to open someday but someday came quicker than expected.
They signed the lease and opened the doors just 6 weeks later. Crazy, right? We like their style.
The two decided in May 2017, and the plan was to open in April 2018. Plans changed when Molly happened upon the location. They were admittedly not ready, according to Kate, but the farmer’s market foot traffic was impossible to pass up, so they decided to go for it.
There’s plenty of parking right in front of the store, and inside the layout is 100% homey. You’ll find home decor surrounding the couch and fireplace, a kitchen sink filled with soaps and lotions, and a stocked wine cooler because who doesn’t love to sip and shop.
Shopping with your kiddos is encouraged here. There’s a coloring station for kids, toys in the dressing room, and ample room to navigate with a stroller.
Some of Our Favorite Brands Available at Molly + Kate:
- LILLA P- Casual, completely effortless style is here to stay. This female-owned company designs everyday favorites. While the price point is higher, so is the quality.
- Joules- This British line is preppy, whimsical, and cute. Considering the amazing fit, it’s no surprise it’s a best-selling brand.
- The Home T- Super-soft tees are simply the best. Plus, this brand gets bonus points for donating a portion of their profits to multiple sclerosis research.
- Lollia- Be prepared to fall head over heels for this blushing brand. Lollia has everything bath and body that you need in your life.
- Magnolia- Magnolia is #brandgoals. Pick up these home fragrance favorites here in Hamburg.
- GiGi New York- If you need a new bag in your life, check these out. These fine leather bags are trendy, yet classic and designed by a sibling owned company from Long Island.
- Collectiv- Gifting soap is in, when it’s from this collection. Trust us, this is the #1 go-to hostess gift you need in your life.
- Jewelry- A savvy 12-year-old girl makes all the bracelets for the shop. She’s local, owns her own company, and donates her profits back to a cancer society. How friggin cool is that?
Plus, they just (like a hot second ago) launched their brand new online shop where you can get tons of the products they sell in their store. TBH the vibe is pretty Joanna Gaines and we’re kinda living for it. Thanks for seriously bringing it M + K.
Our advice: check ‘em out ASAP.
Molly + KATE
Address: 35 Main St., Hamburg
Phone: (716) 926-9200