Orchard Park, NY – probably Buffalo’s most well known suburb thanks to the fact that it’s home to a little old football team.
Here are the top 15 ways you know you’re from Orchard Park, hand-picked from hundreds of submissions from our followers on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter – and yes most of them revolve around the Bills, don’t @ us. Oh and Go Bills!
1. You’ve walked to the stadium from your house
2. You refer to the “stadium” as the “stadium”
Submitted by Lori Hoffman on Facebook
3. When you remember Mr Yates hollering at you at Green Lake.
Submitted by Linda Brophy on Facebook
4. You put up orange road cones and a park here sign in your yard every fall
Submitted by Kl Davis on Facebook
5. You have 50 drunk strangers parked on your front lawn and you’re all happy.
Submitted by Kevin Burke on Facebook
6. 2 words: Teen Scene
Submitted by Katie Lesinski on Facebook
7. You call a foot of snow a dusting
Submitted by Shawn J. VanBourgondien on Facebook
8. When in WNY you say you are from Orchard Park, but anywhere else you say Buffalo.
Submitted by @buffalony on Instagram
9. You can hear a full stadium of Buffalo Bills fans from your front porch! ❤️💙❤️💙
Submitted by @amandaniver on Instagram
10. When people assume ur rich bc u say ur from op
Submitted by @allie_patt17 on Instagram
11. You spell beers like “beerz”
Submitted by @angeline1070 on Instagram
12. You can’t drive anywhere on football sundays
Submitted by @videl6000 on Instagram
13. Your front lawn is a parking lot for half the year 😂
Submitted by @thebuffalocreative on Instagram
@stepoutbuffaloIn Buffalo sometimes you see Bills players riding horses on the street. #billsmafia #716 #wny #buffalobills #gobills #buffalo #buffalony #horse #bills♬ original sound – Step Out Buffalo
14. You see Ed Oliver riding down the street on his horse and it’s not even weird.
Submitted by @stepoutbuffalo
15. You graduated with an ex bills player kid (or two)
Submitted by @cahness on Instagram