Community Beer Works currently has nice stock of beer available. They have their four flagships: Frank, The Whale, De Maas and The IPA — and the winter seasonal, Stout Affective Disorder.
- Tap 10- a rotating sample – only tap of tests, one-offs and prototypes
- Singularity (Falconer’s Flight) – the fourth in a single hop IPA series
- Espresso Whale – brown ale with espresso from public espresso + coffee
- In C (available next week) – the citra-heavy pale ale back again in honor of our 500th batch
- The Double IPA (available within the next two weeks)- their once-monthly 9.25% abv hopstravaganza.
Buffalo, NY 14213
Retail hours: Thursdays: 3-7; Fridays: 3-7; Saturdays (Horsefeathers market): 9-1; Saturdays (brewery): 11-4