We all know Halloween is the best time of year (sorry, Christmas lovers).
Western New Yorkers always go all out when it comes to decorations – Halloween, Christmas, Bills Season, you name it. From lights and music to disturbing scenes, Buffalonians go big, turning their lawns into must-see Halloween attractions. Some you can even enter… if you dare.
So we’ve compiled some of the best in town (in no particular order) thanks to your submissions for everyones viewing pleasure. Check ’em out and Happy Halloween!
Want be added to this Halloween Houses Guide? Email your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 15, 2021!
1. Thomas Broad & Deanna Palmer // 42 Wabash Ave., Cheektowaga, NY 14206
2. “Lawn Fate” x Tom Olear // 557 Huth Rd, Cheektowaga
3. “Yard of Terror” // 84 Laverack Ave Depew
Yard of Terror is a homemade haunted house for charity located in Depew, NY. It is free to walk through but they also accept donations and use them towards the local community. Learn more about it on their Facebook!
4. “Creepy Babies” // 885 Colvin Blvd in Kenmore
5. “Oak Crest Cemetery” // 34 White Rd, Cheektowaga
6. “Presidio Place” // 59 Presidio Place, Williamsville
7. “Monster House” // Woodward Ave, Buffalo (Parkside Neighborhood)
8. The Giant Spider House // Between Grove and Walnut Streets in East Aurora
9. Clowing Around // 194 Lorelee Drive Tonawanda 14150
10. Memorial Garden Display // 63 Benzinger St, Buffalo NY 14206
11. Eternal Gardens of the Vale // 113 Gardenvale Dr., Cheektowaga
12. Garden of the Dead // 170 Anderson Place, Buffalo
13. Creepy but Classy // 146 Pries Avenue, Buffalo
14. “Enter If You Dare” // Address: Greenway, Grand Island
15. It’s Lit // 400 Block of Pleasant View Drive, Lancaster
These guys have set up a Haunted Garage to benefit SPCA of Erie County on October 30 & 31. Learn more at LancasterHauntedGarage.com!
16. The Landscapers Are Dead // 45 Morningside Ln, Williamsville 14221
17. Haunted Mansion // Maple Ave, Village of Hamburg
Want be added to our Halloween Houses Guide? Email your photos and/or videos to email@example.com by Friday, October 15, 2021!