This local chocolate company has been handcrafting small-batch chocolate for generations. These local Western New York confectioners have been around since 1965, but they recently rebranded as Niagara Chocolates.
The name change comes with brand-new packaging as well as brand-new items, including handcrafted chocolate bars, clusters, and cups.
Handcrafted Chocolate Bars
These handcrafted chocolate bars were made for you if you’re looking for peak peanut butter smoothness, the perfect almond to toffee ratio, or just the right amount of dark chocolate indulgence in your life.
- 70% Dark Chocolate Salted Almond Bar
- Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee Bar
- 70% Dark Chocolate Bar
- Milk Chocolate Bar
- Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
Handcrafted Clusters and Cups
Niagara Chocolates distilled three generations of confectionery experience to create an unapologetically delicious set of handcrafted chocolate clusters and cups in brand-new flavors.
- Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Milk Chocolate & Roasted Peanut Clusters
- Milk Chocolate & Toasted Coconut Clusters
- 70% Dark Sea Salt Caramel Cups
- Dark Chocolate and Salted Almond Clusters
- Chocolate Lovers Mini Cups
You can find all of these chocolatey treats at their shop in Cheektowaga, at Tops locations around the city and suburbs, or you can order directly from their website.
P.S. Follow them on Instagram to be the first to know about their promotions, giveaways, and new products!